'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Update

Ok...so it doesn't seem to be *as* bad as I first thought...

It seems that they are going to do a "trial" separation for 3 months to see what happens. My sister says that they are more friends than husband and wife. I dunno how it will all turn out, but at least they are trying...again. They are gonna spend weekends together with the kids. Since my mom keeps them during the day, I guess my sis is gonna keep them during the week. He's gonna move in with his dad. It's not like it's gonna be much different from how it is now since he works late, doesn't really spend *that* much time with the kids, etc. He never calls my mom when the kids are sick to see how they are doing (my sis calls like a gazillion times), he doesn't pay attention to my sis and the kids or what they are doing, etc.

For example, we were all in the van this past Saturday going to an expo thing in Atlanta. We were ALL talking about how my sis gets all these weird, off the wall holidays off. She had this past Monday off and couldn't remember why. Well, BIL (bro-in-law) decided to call his dad to see what holiday it was. Gets off the phone and tells all of us and then we move on with another topic. ...fast forward to Sunday night... As they are getting ready for bed, he says, "don't forget to set your alarm." "Why? I'm off tomorrow..." "Huh? You didn't tell me that..."

It's crap like this...the lack of attention...the lack of care...amongst other things...

We'll see how this "trial" goes...

No comments: