'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lunchtime Funnies

~I saw a chubby, older man (50's) driving a Volvo C40 convertible wearing a cowboy hat. Volvo...cowboy hat...they don't seem to mix, do they?

~I saw a woman jogging with her dog. Ordinary enough, right? The funny part was that the dog was a Shitzu (or some other little, gay dog)...and the DOG was the one running faster! It was too funny...

~How I can go to a running store just to buy some special shoe laces and come out with a pair of shoes, too!

~I saw a guy picking his nose...in lunchtime traffic! Man, he was going to town...LOL. Why would you do this? Why? You know that it's lunch rush hour, on Roswell Rd. of all places, could it not wait til you got back to your office?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Uh Oh...I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy some zip laces for my running shoes...something tells me I'll be spending more than $10 too.

Stephen said...

You'd better just count on it! I can't step foot into a store related to tris without coming out with more than I intended...