'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Random Rants

~I picked up a Chik-fil-A grilled chicken wrap on my way home from work yesterday for dinner because I was going to ride when I got home. Well, this got me thinking...yes, I *could* get fries...yes, I could go to another place and get a hamburger (cheaper)...I'm not on a diet...I do watch what I eat...people at work *do* tease me...all for what? Well, with my tri training (and even before all of that), I have *chosen* to put good things in my body so that my body will do good things for me (as cheesy as that sounds). What you put in is what you get out. People at work tease me that I eat so healthy and that it would be good if I ate "normal" stuff. The things *I* eat ARE normal! Veggies, fruits, sandwiches, peanut butter, chicken, sushi, fish, protein bars/shakes...these ARE normal...to me. Just because I choose to be healthy doesn't mean I'm on a diet...people just don't get it (except for other active people/triathlete's/runners/etc.).

~I'm disappointed at Volkswagen. The new Jetta looks like nothing more than a Toyota Corolla now! They went and screwed up a good car...

~Atlanta is the 13th most depressing city according to MSN.com. That's depressing...

That's all for now...

No comments: