'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, April 08, 2005

Perks

I work for a company that would be considered small in terms of employees (~40) but not in terms of revenue. One of the good things about working for a smaller company is that we frequently have cookouts on Friday's and drink beer:) Nothing like having a little buzz at work--hehe!

***I'm writing this as I'm taking a sip of my Newcastle :)***
***I'm not a big guy, so I don't have a huge tolerance anyway...***

2 comments:

Chris said...

Any open positions at your company? I wouldn't mind crackin open a brewski right now.

Stephen said...

I don't know if you wanna work at my company...cause afterall, you're "important" at your company--LOL! I'll have a brewski for ya;)