'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Days go by

Isn't it funny that the mere day of the week can affect how you start your day? Let me explain. I, like most people, usually have preconceived ideas about how my day it going to go just by what day of the week it is.

Monday--it's Monday...first day of the week, it's always a blah day being back at work...
Tuesday--???
Wednesday--"hump day", usually a good day, middle of the week, halfway there...
Thursday--tomorrow's Friday!
Friday--always a good day cause the weekend starts at 5pm...ok, more like 3pm or so...
Saturday--get to sleep in a bit, do whatever you want:)
Sunday--a lost day for me 'cause I always think about having to work the next day...

There are the exceptions--throw in your occassional work function, social outing, race, special occassion, date, etc.--but this is how I usually look at it. I think Tuesday's are the most overlooked days. Nothing ever happens on a Tuesday! Poor Tuesday's...

***I guess I shoulda posted this on a *Tuesday*--LOL***

No comments: