'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, April 22, 2005

My Top 10 Songs

Holla Back, Girl -- Gwen Stefani
Incomplete -- Backstreet Boys
Since You've Been Gone -- Kelly Clarkson (especially the remix on 95.5 The Beat!)
Behind These Hazel Eyes -- Kelly Clarkson
Drugs or Jesus -- Tim McGraw
How Do You Get That Lonely -- Blaine Larson
You and Me -- Lifehouse
Nothin' to Lose -- Josh Gracin
Don't -- Shania Twain
Making Memories of Us -- Keith Urban

2 comments:

Big Fat Chad said...

you had me with both of your Kelly Clarkson songs (she is my future wife ya know) but 'Drugs or Jesus'? Seriously? that song realllly sucks.

props on 'Hollaback Girl' too :)

Stephen said...

Yeah, I remember reading about your upcoming nuptuals with Ms. Clarkson on your blog;) I dunno why I like "Drugs or Jesus"--I didn't at first, but I just don't know. Don't fault me for that ONE song--LOL.