'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, April 25, 2005

Got my ears lowered

Ok, so I'd been growing my hair out for the past year or so. It had gotten pretty long--all about the same length down to about the hair line on my neck, parted and pushed back behind my ears. I usually go back and forth with having it short and long, but this was by far the longest I've ever had it. Well, with my triathlon training, etc., I decided to cut it. While working out/training, I wore a hat to keep it out of my face, but I had just had enough. I got it cut short in the back and sides with a little length still in the front/top.

Well, today has been a constant stream of comments on my new do. It *is* a drastic change from what people are used to seeing, but not for me. I've had such comments like:

You look SO young! I mean, your only 25, but you look really REALLY young now! (can't hear this one enough!)
I really like your hair!
You look so different!
I liked it before, but I REALLY like it now...not that it was bad before...I just like it better now...know what I mean?
You can pull both off, but REALLY like it this way!

So, all in all--2 thumbs up on the new do:)

No comments: