'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, April 18, 2005

Race, then Party

So, I haven't posted in a while, right? Well, I haven't really had anything interesting to post lately. About the only thing that I've been up to is training for my race that was on Sunday, and I have a triathlon blog for that, so it's on there.

The only thing of particular note is that we had my niece's and nephew's joint birthday party yesterday. It was at a park with a huge swing set, picnic area, and tennis courts. The weather couldn't have been nicer! My mom took her portable grill and we hade hamburgers and hot dogs. They each had a cake of their own, so my sis and bro-in-law will be eating that forever! They invited their friends from church and family, so it was a good time.

So, to K who was 4 on 4/9 and to T who is 3 tomorrow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Uncle loves you bunches!

No comments: