'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Friend or Foe???

I've always been one of those people who responds quickly to any sort of correspondence. Whether it be e-mail, voicemail, or regular mail I don't procrastinate in my response. Which brings me to my topic:

Text Messaging

I am a fan of this form of communication. It is sorta like AIM for cell phones. If I get a text message, I respond after I've read it. Even if my cell is on vibrate, it still lights up when I receive a text. I realize that some people don't have their cell phones out on their desk and can't/don't respond as quickly, but...for the past couple of nights, I have been awakened by the chime that my cell makes when I receive a text. And of course, I have to respond...

Text messaging: Friend or Foe???

No comments: