'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, March 28, 2005

Weekend Update

Watched SuperSize Me this weekend and it thoroughly grossed me out! Eating *that* much fast food is just nasty! Yuck!

Went shopping with my mom, sis, and the kids on Saturday afternoon and couldn't find ANYTHING in my size! It's a common size...

Church was packed, air wasn't on, my niece and nephew were being wild, sermon was long and boring (I know this is bad to say, but he just rambled on and on)...I was about to freak out.

I would be a bad parent. I was fumbling with my sister's new treadmill after Easter lunch--just looking at all the options, how fast it would go, etc.--when my niece came over and started playing with the cord. I told her to be careful and not get too close because she could get hurt. Then, my bro-in-law decided to get on it and put it on the highest speed (I wasn't looking). The next thing I hear is a big "thud" and hear my mom yell my niece's name. She had put her hand on the belt of the treadmill while it was going full speed! After we made sure she was ok, all I could think was, "I told ya so." I'm so bad...

I watched Grey's Anatomy last night...and now I'm hooked. Dang it! *This* is the reason I don't watch new shows. If I watch the first episode and like it, then I'm hooked. I managed to escape The O.C., Smallville, Las Vegas, CSI--just to name a few. Dang it!

No comments: