'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

All for St. Patty's Day!

Being St. Patrick's Day, I made sure that I put out a green top to wear today. Well, I didn't really *look* at the sweater I laid out, but just put it with my pants and hung it by the door. It was a light weight, merino wool dark green sweater...

I went to the gym as usual this morning and was getting ready, when I noticed...2 holes in my sweater!!! Each were the size of a pencil eraser--one in the middle of my chest and the other on the sleeve! What made it even worse was the fact that I was wearing a white undershirt under it! There was no way you could/would miss it...

Great!
Why didn't I see this last night?!
Moths? No, cause my other wool sweaters don't have any holes...
WTF do I do?!?!?!
I can't go to work with 2 holes in my sweater!
Dang it! I love this sweater!

The ONLY place I could think of that was open at 7:30am was Wal-Mart...so, I went shopping at Wally-World...

I found a green stripped, long-sleeve shirt that I liked. But of course, I didn't have a belt, so I had to buy one of those, too...

So, I went from a merino wool sweater from Banana Republic to a Wal-Mart shirt! LOL. The funny thing is...I've had many people at work tell me that they like my shirt! It's all too funny...

No comments: