'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Daily Viewing

My daily web viewing ritual:

~open up AIM (for work, seriously)
~open work e-mail
~...then personal e-mail
~the 4 work-related sites that I use constantly
~my blog
~my Tri blog
~thumb through the other blogs linked to mine
~Trifuel
~read other blogs and messages related to Trifuel
~check my balance in my checking acct
~AJC.com

After the first 4, there is no particular order to my viewing habits. AND...mind you, I *DO* work. Seriously! But, when I'm not busy with work-related stuff, I browse around:)

Other miscellaneous sites I visit:
~REI
~Active.com
~sites from my favorite shows

What did we do withOUT the internet??? I'm at a loss...good thing I wasn't in the "real world" without it. Would you just *have* to find work-related stuff to keep ya busy all day long??? Sucks to be working in that generation!

No comments: