'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Heads Up

The 2 girls (A and M) that I share an office with and I give each other a "heads up" on a lot of stuff. Some would call this gossip, but it really isn't. We never say anything that is untrue, perpetuate rumors, make up rumors, etc. For example, we gave each other a "heads up" this past Friday at the company cookout. The co-worker that made the salad was sick, and A saw her sneeze and then proceed to toss the salad. A came back to our office and told us to stay clear of the salad. This is the type of thing I'm referring to...gossip?...I don't think so...

Well, an ongoing thing that we keep each other abreast on is co-workers who don't wash their hands after they use the restroom. We find out about more and more people everyday who don't practice this easy, hygienic step. So, everytime you see that person, all you can think about is whether or not they decided to wash their hands the last time they went to the restroom.

So, I walked in this morning and was putting my lunch in the refridgerator when I heard the bathroom door open and close. The next thing I see is the owner of our company walking into the kitchen and going straight for the coffee. While exchanging "good morning's", she then proceeds to open the refridgerator door to get her creamer and drawer to get a spoon. All the while, I'm standing there making mental notes of where NOT to touch. (if you couldn't infer, she is one that A and M have told me time and time again doesn't practice good hygiene)

Yuck, yuck, yuck!

No comments: