'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I have a new toy...

...it's a new, 2005 Nissan Murano SL!!! OMG! I love it! It's the copper color with the reddish-orangish-tanish color leather interior. Sunroof, 6 disc in-dash changer, power everything, loaded!

A Nissan sales guy called me about my '99 Nissan Maxima and wanted to buy it back from me! He said that their used car inventory was very low and that they knew my car was in peak condition. The low mileage and good condition were what they were looking for. I was a little skeptical (another one of my friends got a call like this but didn't check it out...), but I had nothing to lose, right? Well, nothing to lose and everything to gain! I went from a '99 Nissan Maxima to a '05 Nissan Murano:) It suits me so much better--I run, cycle, row, starting triathlons, etc.

Just call it an early birthday present--just 2 days early:)

A little indulgent...yes
Just the kind of car I wanted...yes
Color...yes
Options...yes
Something just for me...yes

I deserve it, right?! I'm happy...

No comments: