'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Save a buck or two

One of the girls in my office stopped to get gas this morning. She went to QT by her house and found that it was $1.99/gallon, so she decided to drive on to work and see if there were any cheaper stations. Well, to her surprise, the BP right near our office was $1.89/gallon! So, needless to say, she stopped and got gas there.

She came in and told M and me this. We were both low on gas (>1/4 gallon), so M went down the street to check the QT to see if theirs was any cheaper (it usually is cheaper than the BP here). She called me on her way back to BP to tell me that it wasn't cheaper. So, I left to go get gas, too.

The things we do for a couple of bucks! But hey, 10 cents is a lot when you're filling up a new SUV:)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Gas at the BP rose to $2.01/gallon before lunch.