'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Things that are irking me...

...that I've been in my condo for about a month now and I found out today that I have the wrong mailbox key. It was by accident, really. I just happened to notice that the little inside sticker on the door said L21, not I21. No mail for a month...bills need to be paid...yup...can we say late fees??? With the move and change of address, I just didn't know how long it would take...URGH!

...that I've been without a phone at work for 2 days now. Our tech is new, so he has no clue...

...that I think I need glasses. I work in front of a computer all day, and I'm finding that I'm squinting. I also strain to see the writing on the tv at night. Come on...I mean, my eyes can't get ANY smaller! Geez...

...that I'm getting addicted to coffee. I've always liked the taste, aroma, warm-goodness of coffee, but I'm drinking more and more. Today, I had 3 travel mugs full...not good...

...that I'm back to little sleep. I was getting a good 7-8 hours for about 1.5 weeks or so, but I'm back to maybe 5hrs/night.

...Gas prices...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gas Prices - I read an article back in May that said gas prices were expected to take a downturn throughout the summer. What the hell was that analyst smoking? I'm seriously debating whether I should start riding my bike to work.

And I don't want to hear you complaining about not having a phone, mister important office occupant. If you give a mouse a cookie...he's gonna want some milk. What's next, Stephen, you want an admin assistant too? jk man, hope you can straighten out the new tech guy sometime soon.

Stephen said...

An admin assistant *would* be nice...are you applying for the job? LOL