'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Isn't it funny...

...how the show "Top 10 Most Beautiful Homes" is a SCAM!!! This show isn't true to it's name. If it were, then you woulda just seen the ONE show and that woulda been it. Just those 10. But no, this is a weekly show that shows 10 homes EVERY week. So, it should really be called "The Most Beautiful Home"...period.

...that the title of my blog is "One Guy's Anonymous Rants," but every one of my posts are posted with my name. Hrmmm...

...that I've had my reversible duvet cover for about 3 years now, but I've never "reversed" it. I finally got a wild hair up my butt and did it. A whole new bedroom ensemble just like that! Viola!

...that you can be all geared up to do something one day and then not want to do it when the time comes? I bought all this car washing stuff (bucket, special car washing mits, tire shine, car soap, brushed for the tires) on Friday with every intention to wash it this weekend. My condo has a "car center" with a pressure hose and vacuum--it's quite nice. Well...yeah...Saturday came and went...and Sunday was just so busy with regular chores and errands...the car didn't have a chance. Poor Hazel Orangello (the name is for another post--LOL)...

...that I go grocery shopping every Sunday, but never feel like cooking that night. I have a refridgerator, freezer, and pantry full of food, but I don't cook. And not to mention that I have more time to cook than I would during the week. Nope. The microwave does the cooking--LOL.

...how you can meet somone a time or two (or not at all), but chat with them all the time online, and feel like you "know" them? I don't know if you would call them a 'friend" in the traditional sense, but they are sorta. Technology...it's a crazy thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the wild hair up your butt belong to you?

What a strange phrase...Heh.

Lisa said...

LOL - I was just thinking about that last one yesterday. I wonder if we (society) should make up a new term to define these on-line "friendships". I would say that I know some on-line people better than my neighbors, for sure. But I like that the web expands the pool of people I come in "contact" with.

Stephen said...

You've never heard that phrase? Maybe it's just a "country" saying--LOL.

Lisa--we often think alike, don't we?

Lisa said...

Yep, could be because we were both born in the year of the Monkey... :)

Anonymous said...

YOU DONT KNOW ME!