'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday Hodgepodge

~Orange seems to be my new favorite color...by accident, really. It all started with my running shoes. They are mostly light grey with some white and orange as a "punch" color. Then I got my car. Some call it orange, I call it Copper. The official name of the color is "Sunlit Copper" with "Cabernet Leather". Most call it "orange" with "orange leather"--LOL. Then, when I moved into my condo, I had to switch cell carriers because I didn't get any service inside my unit. I went from T-Mobile to Cingular. The Cingular logo is orange. Plus, my phone's keypad lights up orange. Coincidence? I don't think so. Maybe orange is *my* black right now...

~My power went out yesterday. It was a huge headache because the road was blocked and they were only letting people who live in my complex through. At that point, I didn't know why there was a road block, but I quickly found out when I entered my unit. The power was out. All I could think about was the episode from Friends when Joey's refrigerator broke. He was in his recliner with ALL of the food surrounding him frantically trying to eat everything before it went bad. When Chandler walks in, Joey has a nauseous, sick look on his face. I thought that would be me--sitting in my dining room, food everywhere, gorging--LOL. Fortunately, the power came back on before I had to resort to this...

~L and I cut up with each other here at work. She's my new A & M. Sometimes we just bust out in laughter. For instance:

L: I have a bone to pick with you.
Me: Hehe. You said bone.
L: *erupts in laughter*
Me: I just reverted back to 6th grade. HAHAHAHA!

~I met up with some friends last night that I hadn't seen in forever. We drank, played some trivia, and caught up. Sometimes all you need are good friends, beer, and fun:)

No comments: