'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday Morning Funnies

Funny #1
My mom has the gayest little dog. She's had him for about 4 years or so. If you have ever seen Jessica Simpson's dog (the Malti-Poo), that is what she has. It's an acutal breed--a mix between a Maltese and a Toy Poodle. It's really a crime that these dogs even come as a male because they are just the most prissy, gayest dogs ever. Well, my mom also has a fat cat. He's a Tabby that probably weighs a good 20-25 pounds. He is HUGE!

So, I was at her house over the weekend and witnessed something hilarious. The dog was humping the cat! This is funny for so many reasons:

~The cat is way bigger.
~The fact that I openly call him the "gayest dog ever" and he was humping a MALE cat!!!
~The cat was too fat and lazy to even care.
~They were going at it like champs--hehe.

Funny #2
I was getting ready at the gym this morning when I noticed something odd on the counter. A stick of deodorant. This isn't odd, you say, but oh on the contrary, my friend. It was a stick of Secret deodorant. The next thing I notice is who comes to get it. Up comes a big, black guy who grabs the Secret and puts it in his bag. I guess it *really is* strong enough for a man! HA!

No comments: