'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, July 28, 2005

MY top 5 lists

Piggy-backing on Nat's blog, I've come up with my own list of top 5's. I im'ed her with things I felt she had left out, and she kindly reminded me that it was HER lists, not mine. So, here are some of mine (in no particular order within each category):

Songs:
Stay With Me, Josh Gracin
Dream Big, Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand
XY--the whole cd, Coldplay
Inside Your Heaven, Carrie Underwood
Fast Cars and Freedom, Rascal Flatts

Beer:
Newcastle
Killians
Bass
Corona
Michelob Ultra

Guys:
Steve Sandvoss
Tom Welling
Brad Pitt
Colin Farrell
Josh Harnett

Girls:
(you can raise your jaw now...lol)
Jessica Alba
Jennifer Anniston
Halle Berry
Eva Longoria
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Cheap Eats:
Willey's
Moe's
RuSan's
Noodle
Little Azio

Stores:
The Apple Store
Gap
JCrew
Banana Republic
Ikea

Shows:
The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Will & Grace
Friends
anything Ironman or Triathlon related

Bands:
Sister Hazel
Coldplay
Vertical Horizon
Dave Matthew's Band
Rascal Flatts

That's all for right now, folks!

No comments: