'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Option Overload

Now that I have sworn off carbonated products, the cola companies are offering a myriad of options. Are they trying to lure me back? Was I *that* much of a force in the diet cola profits? Was Diet Coke not sufficient for the active, calorie conscience consumer? Apparently not because they now offer Diet Coke with Splenda, Coke Zero, C2, Diet Coke with Lime, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Vanilla Coke and other diet drinks (Diet Sprite, Fresca, etc.). Then you throw in Pepsi products and Diet Dr. Pepper and their new Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and you have option overload! So many choices...if only I drank them like the good 'ole days...*sigh*...

P.S. Of course I *had* to try the new ones. One a week is my standard:)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Can I put in a request for you to rank the various diet beverages in order from most tasty to most disgusting so that I may better enjoy by carbonated beverage experience? I currenlty only do Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper, but am willing to broaden my horizons.

Stephen said...

Hrmmm...knowing the facetious person that you are, I'm sure that you don't really want to know--LOL--but I will comply. Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke with Splenda, Diet Coke with Lime, Diet Mt. Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Sprite, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, Pepsi One, Coke Zero, Fresca, and C2. That is all I can think of at the moment. Expand and enjoy, Mr. Maurer!:)

Stephen said...

DOH! I forgot the ultimate diet drink! Sugarfree Red Bull!!! Love that stuff!