'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Foo-Man-WHO???

I am not a hairy guy. When I was younger, people would ask me if I shaved my legs because the inner and backs of my legs were bare. I had always thought about shaving my legs, so when I started triathlons, I took the plunge. With all of this said, I don't have that much facial hair. I only have it in the sideburns, mustache, and chin area and under my chin. I have an electric razor that I use every morning just to get the little bit of stubble that I have off. Well, over the weekend, I decided to try something. I wanted to see if I could grow a foo-man-choo. So, with this little experiment in mind, I stopped shaving that area on Saturday. Well, as of this morning, I had 4 hairs there...4!!!...in 5 days!!! So pathetic...

So, with my electric razor in hand, I shaved off the 4 hairs and the dream of a foo-man-choo...

No comments: