'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bumm-er Part II

So, since the lunch "date" was cancelled, I went to go get something to eat. I had my sights set on Schlotzky's (I know the spelling isn't correct), but it was WAY too busy. So, I drove down the street and decided on Chic-fil-A because I had a coupon for a free Chic-fil-A sandwich with a purchase of a drink and fries--SWEET! As I was getting the coupon, I noticed that it was expired! Bummer... The drive through was crazy busy, so I decided to go in. This one didn't take cards and I didn't have cash. DANG IT! Finally, I ate at Quizno's. I got a Classic Italian sub, regular Salt 'n Vinegar chips, diet coke, and a cookie! This is sooo not like me. First off, I would never get an Italian sub, but for some reason it looked good. I would normally get a turkey, no cheese. Secondly, I would never get REGULAR chips--normally Baked Lays. Thirdly, I would NEVER EVER get a cookie. I couldn't refuse...

Yeah, I'm a little bummed today...and my lunch is proof...

Watch out people, we have a wild one here...

No comments: