'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A New Found Freedom

So, as some of you know, I did something impulsive and drastic on Memorial Day...I shaved my head. It's a 4 all the way around. I went from having long hair about a month an a half ago (about 1.5 inches or so below my ears)...to getting it cut a little shorter...to shaving it. With this new "do", I've have discovered a new found freedom:

~no hair products needed
~it takes no time to "do my hair"
~less shampoo and conditioner needed (might even go to an all-in-one...*gasp*)
~my swim cap just glides on now
~I don't have to worry about "messing up my hair"
~I never wake up with "bed head"
~it always looks the same

Who knew life could be so easy???

No comments: