'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fun on the phone

The next time you're on the phone, use these words for verifying a letter:

A as in @$$
B as in bastard
C as in cooter
D as in doodoo
E as in eat crap
F as in fart
G as in gynecologist
H as in hallucinate
I as in insane
J as in jack-off
K as in kill
L as in Levitra
M as in masturbate
N as in narcolept
O as in orgy
P as in penis
Q as in queer
R as in racist
S as in sex
T as in tits
U as in uterus
V as in vagina
W as in wack-off
X as in x-con
Y as in you're crazy
Z as in Zoloft

Have fun!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice...I can just hear the uncomfortable silence while on the phone with my IT help desk person in India.

Stephen said...

Ha! You could finally say all the things you wanted to in Germany! hehe