'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, June 13, 2005

Getting to know 1GAR

~What CD I'm listening to right now: Coldplay's X&Y
~Favorite Color: Blue
~Favorite sport: Triathlons (seriously, I love watching 'em!)
~Favorite alcoholic drink: Red Bull and Vodka
~Favorite dessert: cheesecake (any kind--YUM!)
~Favorite band: Sister Hazel
~Dog or cat: dog
~Morning person or night owl: Morning
~Last movie I saw: Monster-in-Law
~Last concert I went to: Britney--Onyx Hotel
~Favorite season: Fall
~Snow or sunshine: snow
~Favorite type of food: I love it all--I can't choose...
~Favorite accessory: iPod
~5 things you can't live without: family, friends, ipod, running shoes, chapstick
~love or money: love
~Coke or Pepsi: Diet Coke
~soup or salad: salad

Just a little bit more about 1GAR...

No comments: