'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nesting?

For some reason, I've been baking a lot lately. Odd, since I don't eat sweets (not because I don't like them...'cause I do...but because they are bad for you). I baked cupcakes for me and my roommates the other night. Why cupcakes? I have no clue. I guess it's because I just happened to have all the ingredients - yes, I made them from scratch! Double odd! Then this morning, I made us biscuits for breakfast.

Is this some sort of nesting thing I'm going through?

Just. Plain. Odd.

2 comments:

Brad said...

You're just doing exciting things that you've never done before.

I am always here as your online sous chef, should you need one.

Stephen said...

But aren't I supposed to have a husband before I get fat? LOL