'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Need A Break

I'm going on 3 and a half weeks now without a day off... I need a break... Just a day to sleep late and do whatever *I* want to do. I do love my new job, but still... I'm working at a gym now, which is just perfect for me. Since I'm really into fitness and health, it doesn't even feel like work...most of the time. I got a little snippy with my co-workers yesterday...and I shouldn't have...I guess... I'm the only one on staff (out of 3 other people) who works everyday...all day most of the time. Usually, I don't mind it, but the lack of sleep just got to me yesterday. And now I'm just rambling...

I've always been one of those people who always looks to the future, not the present. I need to stop that. Even now, I'm already looking for places to move into once I finish this program. I still have like 3.5 months, and I'm already starting to browse Craig's List. Why? Even if I do find a place, it probably won't be available when I'm able to move in. A pointless exercise, but I guess it just keeps me looking forward to that time. But the fact of the matter is, I need to live in the NOW. This is something that I constantly struggle with. Note to self: work on this daily.

I'll get better at this blogging thing, too. Promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

salmeterol fluticasone multihaler is a bronchodilator and utilized in the treatment of Asthma, persistent bronchitis, hypersensitive bronchitis, and other bronchospasm conditions. It helps in improving breathing by loosening up lung muscles.