'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/25/08

I was able to sleep in today til around 10am. This being my only day to sleep in, it felt great. I got up and made some whole grain, flax seed pancakes, then biked into work.

It's a beautiful Sunday. The Sunday before Memorial Day. I'm working. Drinking coffee. Reading new blogs. And I'm ok with it all. For today, I'm content. For some reason, I'm ok with my life today. I know that there are things that I can't change, that I can't take back, that I can't re-do. And it's ok. Sometimes you just have those moments of "clarity" about your life. I like those moments. That's what life is all about. Being able to just sit and reflect on your life as it is now. Not what you want it to be, what you think it should be, how it could be...just how it is. Today.

*smiles*

No comments: