'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekend Funny

I spent the weekend with my family for Mother’s Day this weekend. It was nice to get away from the reality that is my life. My brother-in-law and I went to see IronMan, I spent some time with my family (especially my niece and nephew), I got a much needed day off of work, I got to sleep in a little on Sunday, we had a nice Mother’s Day picnic in Helen, GA, walked around the little German town and ate fudge and all sorts of fattening stuff.

After my mom dropped me off at my apartment Sunday night, she called to tell me the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. They have 3 dogs – a female toy Poodle, a male Yorkie, and a male Maltese. The Yorkie and Maltese are both under a year old, so they are still very much puppies. Well, the plan is to breed each male with the toy Poodle and breed Malti-poo’s (the kind of dog Jessica Simpson has) and Yorki-poo’s. My mom had a Malti-poo a couple of years ago but something happened to it, but she loved that little dog. So, seeing how much they paid for the dogs they have now, they saw this as a way to make some extra money. Well, the Poodle has been in heat for the past week or so, but my mom didn’t think the male dogs knew what to do, so they didn’t think that she would get pregnant this time around. This didn’t stop the male dogs from giving her a few pumps here and there, tho. Apparently, when my mom was driving me back, the Yorkie “successfully” did the deed…and got stuck in the process! Both of them were crying and whimpering, so my brother-in-law had to get a flashlight to see what was going on. Well, much to his surprise, the Yorkie was “stuck” in her! He had to use Vasaline to get him out! I would have died to see this. The thing that makes this a bit funnier is that he doesn’t even like the dogs! He calls them rats – LOL. You just can’t make this stuff up…

No comments: