'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Work Perks

There is this one particular member at the gym that 2 of us are ga-ga over. He’s your “alternative”, cute type. He’s one of those guys that you probably wouldn’t stop traffic over, but when you talk with him, there is just something that makes him more attractive. He makes it a point to smile and say “hey” and “bye”, which reels me in just enough to keep lusting over him. We’re pretty sure he’s not gay, but you never know about those artsy-fartsy/alternative types. He works at a coffee shop with a bunch of lesbians, so you never know. Not to mention the fact that his body ain’t too shabby either!

Well, he managed to top it all today. After finishing up his workout, he changed into some TIGHT, TIGHT shorts and t-shirt. I mean, the shorts may as well have been spandex, for goodness sakes! And being the gay boys that we are, my co-worker and I non-chalantly went over to the window that overlooks his car. Trying not to be obvious, we continue to talk (about how hot he is) and notice that he takes off his shirt! He was sooo putting on a little show for us! He definitely knew that we were watching him and I guess he just wanted to give us a little thrill. It was the highlight of my day, that’s for sure.

No comments: