'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update

~The move is FINALLY over!
~The before mentioned pulled muscle/pinched nerve in my right butt cheek still hurts. It makes me feel old.
~I saw just how bad my childhood dog's arthritis really is. It made me sad.
~I think my dog (Dakota) is gay. Between the above mentioned male dog and my mom's female dog, he followed the male dog around all weekend and sniffed his stuff. Makes me so proud. Like father like dog.
~After helping my mom and sis's family move this past weekend, I returned to my small condo. Coming home from their 7 acres and huge house, it made me see how small my place really is. Oh well. It's cozy.
~To my niece and nephew, I am better than sliced bread. Their big, tight, bear hugs tell me so.
~This is the first time in 8 years that I haven't moved/changed apartments. This is the first time in 8 years that my sis and her family have moved. This is the first time in 30+ years that my mom has moved. Funny, isn't it?

No comments: