'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random $#*!

~I've lived in my condo for over a year now. Is it too late to have a house warming party? I think so.

~There's this guy in one of my spin classes that is always friendly. On a whim, I asked him if he played racketball. He said he has before, but not in a while--like me. I asked if he would like to play one morning and he cringed at the idea of a 6am racketball game, but decided to do it. After the spin class was over, I said, "you don't have to come if you don't want to..." To which he replied, "OH...I want to come..." (in an old man, nasty way). Eww. Gross. He could be my father. Eww. Gross.

~My weekends have been spent helping my mom, sister, bro-in-law, and kids pack and move. For 3 weekends now. Fun.

~I think I have a pinched nerve on my right butt cheek because of said packing and moving.

~I haven't raced at all this year. Sad. Well...outside of the one duathlon in April, that is. How long can you be "training for triathlons"? I need to race. Note. To. Self.

~My mom bought my dog a HUGE rawhide. It's like 2.5 ft long! When I got home Monday afternoon, I just laughed at him trying to carry it. He was staggering sideways because it was so big. Fool.

~I"m loving "So You Think You Can Dance." Who knew?

~Does an ex of nearly 4 years have the right to get jealous because I kissed a guy on the dancefloor of a club? No. Well...it is a mutual friend, but in my defense, he's more my friend than his. That sounded childish. Blah.

~Why is it that I bought a 12pk of 16oz beer for less than a 12pk of 12oz beer? Score!

~I've gotten a flat on my bike twice now. I went over a year and a half without 1 flat and then BAM! What are the odds?

~We caught a co-worker asleep in his office today. He had his chin propped up with a coffee mug. Freakin'. Hilarious.

~I started going to the spin class on Friday's after work because of the cute instructor. I've been going to his class for 3 months or so. He flirts. I flirt. So. Yeah. I found out he's straight. Dang. It. Maybe he wants to venture over to the other side? Hrmm. I wouldn't be opposed. *gasp* Horrible. (shakes head) He *is* cute, tho...

No comments: