'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, August 11, 2006

Things that don't make any sense

~I went to bed with briefs on and woke up naked. I went to bed late last night (early this morning, rather) and didn't wake up at all (that I can recall) during the night. No one else was in bed with me. What exactly was *in* those drinks that my friend was giving me? Hrmmm...

~I drink diet drinks, I use splenda or sweet 'n low in my coffee, I drink/eat sugar free/low fat/fat free stuff...yet I eat pieces of full sugar candy throughout the day. It makes no sense. We have a co-worker that keeps her desk stocked with M&M's, caramel chews, Laffy Taffy, Reeses mini cups, etc., so all of that candy is just readily available to everyone. She likes to do this for us because people visit her and it makes her happy to make us happy. We've dubbed her "the Candy Lady"...but it's pure evil, I tell ya!

~There is a guy at the gym that does all the cardio machines with an empty bookbag on. Whether it's the stairmaster or the treadmill or the elliptical machine, he always has that darn, EMPTY bookbag on! I know that it's empty because I've seen him pull it out of his gym bag that has his change of clothes, shower stuff, etc. It has to weigh like, what, maybe 1/4 of a pound? What is his logic behind this?

~I met a guy last night that had French tips on his toe nails. That's not even the weirdest part. He thinks he's butch/masculine. He needs to get a clue.

~How different a person can act in person vs how they "act" via AIM/texting/chatting online. What's up with that? He seemed so friendly and nice online.

~There are several people in my condo complex that I've talked with, yet I don't know their names. We've never formally introduced ourselves, yet we "know" each other. And now it's to the point that I can't just be like, "Hey, I'm Stephen. What's your name?" I could say, "I know that we've talked many times before, but I don't think I ever got your name..." Is that socially acceptable at this point?

~Women who wear spandex or just a sports bra for a top that shouldn't. On one hand, more power to ya! But on the other...no one wants to see all that junk hanging out. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm really not, but why do they think it's ok? Well, I'm here to tell you that it's NOT.

No comments: