'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Things I can't get enough of

~cheese...I've been on a cheese kick for quite some time now. It's just odd cause before this little kick, I was never a huge cheese eater. I've always liked it, just didn't have to have it. Is my body trying to make up for lost time?

~Kelly Clarkson...no matter how much they play her on the radio or how much I listen to her on my iPod, I can't get enough of her music! She is fastly becoming one of my favorite artists...

~drama...it just seems that my life is getting bogged down with dating drama lately. I've never been the type to "date around," but it seems to be the case lately. I realize that I have a hand in this whole situation, so I need to handle this thing head on...

~DHC...Discovery Health Channel...plastic surgery, trauma, twins, oddities...I can't get enough...

~Healthy Choice Pizzas...these things rock! All the taste of a real pizza without the bad stuff:)

~trying new restaurants...you would think that I've come into some money or something...nope.

~trying new wines...this is in no way methodical...if I like it, it's a good wine:)

~runs in the park...fresh air + exercise + my iPod = good for the soul:)

~family and friends...this just goes without saying:)

4 comments:

Big Fat Chad said...

Phew....I thought you meant diarreah in the park...I'm glad it's the other one!! 'Cause that would be just MISerable!

Stephen said...

You crack me up, man!

Lisa said...

Try the Lean Cuisine Spinach & Mushroom pizza. It's yummy. The Margherita one is good too. I bought it cuz I thought it was a Margarita Pizza! But it's still good. :)

I used to be addicted to HGTV and I don't have a home. Or a garden...

Stephen said...

I used to be more than I am now...but I don't/haven't done any home improvements--lol.