'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, September 22, 2005

TGI(almost)F

Odd things that happened to me last night (in no particular order):

~I went out. I usually don't go out during the week, but one of my friends called me at 10pm to meet him and another one of our friends out. The other friend had just moved back to Atlanta and I hadn't seen him yet, so I felt like I really needed to go socialize.

~I got felt up by said friend. He said things like,
"The last time I saw you, you were a boy. I come back and now you're a man" Dude--it's only been a year or so...
"You look bigger..." This is said as he's feeling my chest...which he did all night.
"Dang, you've beefed up!" I didn't know that this was noticeable, but it's nice to know that it is:)

~A group of 3 asian guys were walking towards us and one stopped and said "hey" like he knew me and proceeded to give me a hug. WTF!?!? Just cause I'm asian I'm supposed to know you??? Don't think so, dude! I just stood there as he gave me a hug with a "I don't know who the F you are" look on my face. He went on his way. LOL. That's right, BIATCH! Keep on walking!

~I felt very popular last night. I saw people I hadn't seen in forever. I would classify then as acquaintances more than friends, but it was nice to catch up with everyone. It's odd, but I didn't realize that I "knew" so many people--LOL.

~One of my friends was being stalked by a guy. No matter where we went, he was sure to follow. He finally mustered up the nerve to stand right next to us and then proceeded to talk to C. He bought all 3 of us a shot--SCORE! BUT...C was soooo not interested. After some ignoring, the guy got the hint and left.

~I got felt up by a drag queen. Ewww! Why do middle-aged drag queens feel like they can prey on 20 somethings? After she/he started moving towards the abs, I quickly let her/him know that this was not ok! Go prey on some other 20 something cause I'm not having it! Ewww!

~I was late to work this morning. Here's the thing...I set my alarm for 6:20am and I awoke this morning at 7:57am. My alarm did NOT go off and I don't believe the power went out. This has happend at least 3 times since I've lived in my condo. I had previously chalked it up to the power going out during the night, but I don't think this is the case. Is there a ghost that lives in my place who turns my alarm off? Odd...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL - poor Stephen. If you weren't such a stud, maybe old drag queens wouldn't be feeling you up. ;) It's funny how that works though, huh? You want guys to think you're hot, but then you pull in the "undesireables" too. There sould be some kind of button you can push to turn IT "on" and "off" so it only affects the guys you want. :)

Hmmm...maybe you do have a ghost. Maybe it's lonely and doesn't want you to go to work so it turns off the alarm. :) I think we have a ghost in our office. We have automatic toilets and paper towel dispensers in our bathrooms. Sometimes when I'm in there getting ready for work, the toilet will flush or a paper towel will spit out and I'm nowhere near them. It's very weird.

Stephen said...

HA! Stud--HA! But yes, the "undesireables" are part of it all, I guess...

I really think I might have a ghost. What other explanation is there? I checked to see that it was set for "am" and it was. I have it turned up very loud so I can't sleep through it (it's set for the radio and blasts me out--and probably my neighbor, too--LOL). So, I dunno...

Stephen said...

Case in point--I didn't touch the settings on my alarm or anything last night. I simply set my cell alarm in addition to my alarm clock being set. It went off! It's really weird...