'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, September 23, 2005

10 things people might not know about me

  1. I went through a "husky" phase when I was younger--around middle school time frame.
  2. I think I'm a boring person.
  3. I sing everywhere and all the time...except in the shower.
  4. I've only been in love, truly in love, once.
  5. I like to flirt...
  6. ...but can't if I think the other person is really REALLY...REALLY cute.
  7. I'm very hard on myself.
  8. I want kids one day.
  9. Sometimes I think I'm fat...sometimes I don't.
  10. I talk to myself...but I'm not crazy...seriously, I'm not! LOL.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I could have written that list! Except for the kids part. And don't you have to be a little crazy to do tris? Just as long as you don't answer yourself in different voices, I think you're fine. :) And not boring.

Stephen said...

HA! Ok, then--I'm safe...no different voices here:) Thanks, Lisa!

Chris said...

Numbers 5 and 6...story of my life brother.

Stephen said...

Sucks, doesn't it? Ho hum...