'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My "Seven's"

Going along with RQOTD's post, here are my "seven's".

1) Seven things I plan to do before I die
~as many Ironman’s as I can
~travel to all 7 continents
~do something I love (professionally)
~be the best Uncle I can be
~live life to the fullest
~become fluent in Spanish
~live in another country for a while

2) Seven things I can do well
~run
~sing (I think…)
~sleep
~cuddle
~eat
~avoid things (confrontation)
~spend money

3) Seven things I can’t do at all (or hardly)
~rollerblade
~suck up to people
~lie
~hurt someone’s feelings intentionally
~be rude outright
~carry on a conversation with just anyone
~settle or be settled for

4) Seven celebrity crushes
~Steve Sandvoss
~Brad Pitt
~Michael Vartan
~Tom Welling
~Colin Ferrell
~Josh Hartnett
~ Britney (she's trash now, but pre-trashy husband, she was hot)

5) Seven things I say most often
~Yeah
~Seriously
~...just kidding…
~Alrighty
~Ewww
~”I was at the gym and…”
~Really?

6) Seven things that attract me to men
~idiosyncrasies
~they have to be funny to me
~and cute to me
~eyes
~can carry on an intelligent conversation
~smile
~a good heart

7) Seven things I’m listening to
~anything Kelly Clarkson
~specifically “Because of You”
~and “Gone”
~anything Coldplay
~Sara Evan “A Real Fine Place”
~Josh Gracin “Stay With Me”
~anything Sister Hazel

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun lists! I would add "and think I'm funny too" to "~they have to be funny to me" :)

Stephen said...

Thanks, Lisa! Yeah, that is a MUST--hehe. Otherwise, I would just be laughing at myself...not that I don't do that already--lol.