'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why do I feel the need to...

...buy stuff and "hoard" it. For example, I will be half more than halfway done with a tube of toothpaste and go on and buy another...even though I will get like 2, 3 weeks more out of the existing tube...

...buy all the flavors available in a product. I bought some Gatorade Endurance and HAD to buy all 3 flavors. Why?

...get up at the same time every morning when I ALWAYS finish my workout around the same time and get to work 30-45 minutes early??? Why don't I just get up 30 minutes later and get to work on time??? (...but, I can legitimately leave work 30-45 minutes earlier:) )

...arrive early everywhere I go??? What's gonna happen if I get there right on time?

And once again, I thought there would be more, but alas...

No comments: