'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

So much laughter...

This past weekend, A went down to Valdosta for a “girl’s weekend.” They went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Jacksonville and just made a weekend out of it.

Well, one of her good friends, S, came up yesterday to pick something up in Atlanta and wanted to meet her for lunch. They talk all the time at work and she hears me in the background, so I sorta know her. I’ve talked to her several times on speakerphone, so we have a rapport. When she came up, she told A that I HAD to come to lunch, too. So, A and I went to lunch with her. Man, what a time! She is drop dead gorgeous, hilarious, full of stories about A, and just non-stop fun! When I first met her, she gave me a big ‘ole hug like we had known each other forever. I don’t think I stopped laughing at all! A is a fun gal, but put her with S and they are off the hook!

I’ve made plans to go down to Valdosta to hang out/party with them. THAT will be fun!

No comments: