'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Challenge ON

A & M extended a challenge to me yesterday. First off, I have to preface this with the fact that I love to sing. I think that it is virtually impossible for me to NOT sing when music is on. Whether I like the song or not, I just feel the need to bust out in song. So, I non-chalantly said, "I wonder if I can go a full day without singing--hahahaha." They both said, "no way!" "yeah right!" etc. So, I bet them on it.

The Challenge: They bet that I couldn't NOT sing for 1 full workday.

interesting...

Challenge accepted! What do I get if I win? hehehe (rubs hands together). If I win, A has to pat another co-worker on the butt and call him "sweetie," "honey," "babe," "sugar," etc. This is a coworker that she can't stand!!! It's SOOO worth it...

So far, so good...

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Dang it! I lost the bet. A and I went to lunch and I started singing in the car. Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!!!