'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"Tour de Restaurants"

Since this is a short week, I didn't go grocery shopping. I got to thinking, I've lived in my condo for almost a year and a half now and I've never eaten at the quaint restaurants around my complex. So, that's what I've been doing.

Monday night: Figo Pasta.
I've been to other locations, just not the one right next to my complex. You sorta "build" your own pasta dish, so you can't really go wrong. Must. Go. Back.

Tuesday night: The Big Easy.
Yes, you guessed right, cajun/New Orleans style food. It's more of a bar/restaurant. I got the jumbalaya and a pint of pale ale. It was good (at the time). A little overpriced--$15 for spicy rice, sausage, and chicken. No crawfish or shrimp. All in all, a neat little bar/restaurant.

***fast forward to about 1:30am this morning***

1GAR woke up to horrible stomach pains and felt like I was going to throw up. I head to the bathroom and plopped down on the porcelain god...and yeah...I'll let you use your imagination. I won't be going there any time soon.

Since I'm headed up to the family's house for Thanksgiving, this is the extent of my "tour de restaurants" for the time being.

No comments: