'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Good Sounds

What's playing on my iPod?

Sister Hazel's new album Absolutely - this is one of my all time favorite bands! Their new cd delivers everything that I love about them--great lyrics, vocals, guitar playing, etc.

Panic at the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - If you like I Write Sins Not Tragedy's, then you'll like the whole cd.

Josh Kelley - he's one of my new favorite artists. I had heard one of his songs and then I listened to more on iTunes. I ended up downloading all of his cd's! He's a cross between Jack Johnson and John Mayer.

John Mayer's Continuum - just good John Mayer sounds!

Snow Patrol Eyes Open - just another good band. Period.

Hinder's Extreme Behavior (Digital Version) - a good new rock band.

Nickelback's All The Right Reason's - another good rock band.

(I told you I downloaded a butt-load of music on my day off!)

No comments: