'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A different type of wake-up call...

I was awakened by the sound of my neighbors having sex yesterday morning.

6:30am
"OH. OH BABY. OH. OH BABY."
repeat over and over...and over.
No variation. Just that.

Sorta gross. Sorta not. She's hot, he's not. I'm gay, so this doesn't interest me.

Have they heard me before?

Not that I'm that active, but still. Oh well, such is life...

6 comments:

Brad said...

"Oh. Oh, Baby?"

Oh come on, certainly they can do better than that...

Stephen said...

I know, right? She was the only one that I heard. He was silent. *yawn* lol

Single Guy said...

Yes...I have loud straight neighbours. I think straight couples are louder during sex

Stephen said...

Well...that and the fact that it was 6:30 in the freakin morning! LOL. It was just silence and the sound of them doing it. Plus, it doesn't help that our condos are mirror opposites of each other, so our beds are back to back. Ew.

G said...

I can only imagine that the final climax was just an extended "Ohhhh, Baabby". Straights.

Stephen said...

I just got up and took the dog out, so I HOPE I missed that part. If I didn't, then...wow...