'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, November 18, 2005

Why, oh why?

A little character building about the 2 female co-workers that are about to be mentioned. Both of them are married, in their early 40's, not particularly attractive (but not totally unfortunate looking), etc. On with the story...

As I walk into the kitchen here at work, I see said female co-workers talking at the counter. One goes over to the microwave and pulls out a long, warm, thermal heating pad. She proceeds to put it on the other woman's neck and then around mine. Mmmm, felt good. As I inquire about the use of it, she goes on to say that her back has been hurting and that this pad makes it feel better.

Me: My mom had back surgery when she was younger and has had lower back problems. She had this long (about 3 ft), tubular, battery operated massager that really helps.
Co-worker: Well, I don't have one of those... I have a battery operated massager...oh...I dunno what shape...


All I could think about was a "female pleasure" device. I just wanted to run out of the kitchen with my hand in the air, screaming bloody murder. I hope to goodness that I am wrong about the "massager" she was referring to...

6 comments:

Chris said...

you weren't wrong.

Stephen said...

You know, I coulda really lived my whole life not hearing her say that...really...

Lisa said...

LOL - Poor Stephen. Are you scarred for life? :)

Stephen said...

Pertaining to this particular co-worker...YES. LOL

E-Dub said...

It's like a microwave... everybody's got one. It's more odd these days when you hear that they don't have one...hehe. ;-)

Stephen said...

la la la la la...I don't hear you...la la la

hehe