'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Biggest Loser...for me...

= The Biggest Baby.

While watching The Biggest Loser tonight, I realized that I am The. Biggest. Baby. During the first part of the episode, I was balling like a little b!+@#. I've never considered myself much of a crier or really emotional, but I guess I have been lately. During the episode, the contestants competed in an "immunity challenge." If they won, they were guaranteed immunity from being voted off and they got a "reward." As they unveiled the rewards that they would receive, I balled like a little baby. The unveiled reward was a loved one. Whether it be a husband or wife or child or parent, it was an emotional reunion. You could just see the shear joy and love that each of them felt for their loved one.

Just good television, folks.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't feel bad. I cried like a baby too. Especially at the end when Matt started crying. :)

Stephen said...

LOL--I'm glad I wasn't the only one...