'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Friday, October 28, 2005

Yada Yada Yada

~I hate the saying, "the grass is always greener on the other side." While I *know* that we all *think* it is, we all know that it really isn't. It just *seems* greener, people! You know what I want to do to the guy who came up with this saying? I want to take a dump on *his* grass.

~I was bored the other night, so I went to MTV.com to check out some videos that I hadn't seen yet. I'm in love...with...Kelly Clarkson! Her videos for "Behind These Hazel Eyes" and "Because of You" are great! She looks great, the concepts are great, the songs are great...just GREAT!

~Online dating services like Match.com or E-Harmony...do you actually know anyone that has a success story from said sites??? Sure, you see the commercials with couples boasting about these sites claiming that they have "found 'the one'", but do you actually KNOW said couple??? I've heard dating stories that have gone awry due to meeting from these sites, but I--and no one that I know--don't know any success stories... Someone should do a study on this...success vs. failure. BUT...I'm willing to bet that said sites wouldn't be too keen about the findings of said study...

~For the past week, we have had a cold front come through Atlanta. To me, it's a nice, refreshing, crisp change. To others, this means that you need to put the heat on full blast, bring out the heavy parka, drink coffee/hot tea/hot cocoa for the sole purpose to keep warm, etc. Get a grip, people! Shesh!

~The world is ending. You heard it here first, folks...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like Kelly Clarkson too. I didn't at first, but she's really grown on me and I love those videos. :)

I think the saying should be "the grass is a DIFFERENT shade of green on the other side". It's a saying that instills unhappiness. :(

Oh, and as I write this, I'm sitting at my desk with a sweater on and a blanket over my legs. ;P

Have a great, fun weekend Stephen! Missed ya this week.