'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Monday, October 17, 2005

10 things that made this past weekend great

  • Laying on a blanket in the park after my run...soaking up all of this wonderful weather, people watching, vegging out...just enjoying the day:)
  • Not having to cook at all this weekend. If I didn't eat out with friends, I was at a housewarming party or a dinner party. Alotta great food this weekend...yummy!
  • Driving around with all of my windows down, sunroof open, sunglasses on, radio turned up, singing...ahhhh...
  • Meeting new people who have the potential to turn into some really good friends.
  • Sitting around a large dining room table drinking wine, munching on appetizers, and talking with good friends.
  • Laying on large sofas with friends and watching X-Men 2 on a 60" HDTV.
  • Drinking Mimosas and Bloody Mary's with old and new friends at a housewarming party on a sunny, crisp Sunday afternoon.
  • Walking barefoot on the grass at the park listening to Coldplay on my iPod.
  • Eating a Willy's burrito and drinking a frozen margarita outside with friends.
  • The weather. Period.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! What a great weekend you had. I would be jealous if I wasn't having so much fun too. :)

I didn't know you had a sunroof. I think meeting potential new friends is always a blast.