'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Snip-its of 2007, thus far

My New Year's Resolution: not to make a New Year's Resolution

I saw a guy at the gym this morning with a pink iPod Nano...'twas funny.

I am still picking up flecks of confetti from my closet carpet from New Year's Eve!

There's a guy that I met out one night. We've hung out a couple of times since. I don't think it's going to go anywhere. He has big gums and smokes. Does this make me shallow? Too picky? Oh, well...I can't help it.

There's this guy in my spin class that I think is cute. Not hot hot, just cute. I've never gotten up the nerve to talk to him. Well, for one, he and this other guy were ALWAYS together. Now they're not. Did they break up? (I hope so) Anyway, I was changing after spin class one day and he was in the same section of the locker room as I was. I just couldn't bring myself to change in front of him. Silly, I know, but. The locker room was really crowded, so I just sucked it up and dropped 'em. Was he looking?

Ever since I told one of my friends that my mom asked if we were dating, he won't let it go. He's a guy I would never date. Actually, I love all my friends to death, but I wouldn't date 99% of them. Odd? I dunno. Anyway, it was funny at first, but now it's just getting old. Stop it already!

No comments: