'cause I'm not really anonymous anymore, if ever, since all my posts have "posted by Stephen."

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday Weekend

ate too much
played with the kids
went to church twice on Sunday
ate too much
watched movies
...but fell asleep during most of them
actually ran over the holiday
stayed up late
ate too much
last minute shopping
text messages galore
helped cook Christmas eve and Christmas dinners

oh, and did I mention that I ate too much?

priceless moment #1: when my niece and nephew ran up to me, gave me a big bear hug, and said, "uncle, this is just what I wanted for Christmas!!!"

priceless moment #2: when we were waiting for the kids to get on stage to perform "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and my niece couldn't stop smiling and waiving at me.

priceless moment #3 - .....: everytime they said, "I love you, Uncle!" My niece just comes up behind me, hugs my legs with all her might, and says, "I love my uncle!" My nephew runs full force into your arms and gives you a big kiss and hug and says, "love you!"

2 comments:

Brad said...

Stephen, I hope you have a Happy New Year and tons of fun!

Stephen said...

Thanks, Brad! I hope yours was fun, as well:)